Flood Evaluation Certificates
Septic System Designs
Beyond local processing for projects, GHI provides Land Development and Subdivision processing and approvals.
Value Engineering used to evaluate designs and projects. Civil Engineering in Hanover
Helping Clients from many states, GHI's role in projects ultimately result in new facilities including businesses and housing in local areas.
Senior Civil Engineer PE - We have an immediate opening for a licensed civil engineer to serve as a project lead. Work will include development of commercial, industrial, residential and municipal civil projects from comcept through construction phase.
Projects will likely include:
· Commercial and Industrial Site development
· Municipal streets and utilities
· Storm water management
Responsibilities will include:
· Design of civil engineering projects
· Cost estimating and quantity takeoffs
· Preparation of specifications and bidding documents
· Construction engineering, inspection and coordination
· Oversight of technical staff
· Pennsylvania PE license or ability to obtain
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Able to work well with and lead team members
Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and hardworking
If you're interested, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Give Us a Call or Email
213 Carlisle St, Hanover, Pennsylvania 17331
Monday - Thursday 8 AM to 5 PM, Friday 8 AM to 3 PM